Purchase a John B. Greene Society Membership
John B. Greene Society ($1,200+)
Included on this level of membership are two named adults in the same household and six (6) children under 18. Each child on the membership should be familial and the express responsibility of the named adult on the Membership.
- Free unlimited admission to all Dayton Society of Natural History (DSNH) Sites (Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, SunWatch Indian Village/Archaeological Park, Fort Ancient Earthworks and Nature Preserve)
- Free Planetarium shows in the Boonshoft Museum's Dome
- Reciprocal benefits to over 150 zoos and aquariums and 300 science centers worldwide through the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) and Association of Science and Technology Centers (ASTC) reciprocal programs.
- Ability to rent any of our locations for a private rental at a discount.
- Reciprocal benefits to Association of Children's Museum's institutions.*
- Invitations to exclusive John B. Greene Society events.
- Invitations to exclusive, member only events for a sneak peek of our newest special exhibitions before they open to the public and other fun family activities, like ChemFest, Nano Days, Red, White & Boonshoft, Archaeology Days, Nature Hikes, and much more!
- Reduced rates and/or early registration for special activities/events including Summer Camps, Eureka, Boonshoft Bash and more.
- 6 FREE admission passes. Enjoy a day of educational fun with friends who aren't on your Membership!
- Bring two (2) additional guest per visit to enjoy the day with you (primary Member must be present)
- Private tour of our vast Collections Department with 1.7 million specimens and artifacts.
- A complimentary Family membership voucher for you to give to a friend or family. This benefit, if not used, can be donated to a family in need at the request of the Member.
- Name recognition in our annual report as a dedicated supporter of the Dayton Society of Natural History
- 25% discount at all DSNH Gift Shops
- Mailed Member Magazine & Electronic Newsletters to let you know what exciting special exhibitions, events, and activities are happening at the Dayton Society of Natural History.
(The ACM offers 50% for up to (6) individuals with no local restrictions. ACM Museums may admit additional individuals from the same household at their own discretion. The DSNH will admit all named individuals listed on the ACM membership cards.)
Please provide the following information for the named individuals on your Museum Membership. Note that each child on the membership should be familial and the express responsibility of the named adult on the Membership.
Please provide an accurate email address, as your confirmation will be sent via email.
Terms & Conditions
Please Note: A Dayton Society of Natural History Membership is non refundable and non-transferable. Benefits, including reciprocal benefits, may change at any time. Institutions both in the state of Ohio and in the United States reserve the right to change their reciprocal benefits at any time, including enforcement of the 90 mile rule.
Membership is active for one full year from the date of purchase and is valid only for those persons named on the card. Fees and benefits are subject to change without notice.
For your safety and protection, you must present a photo ID along with your Membership card to enter the Boonshoft Museum, SunWatch and Fort Ancient, and the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery Springfield.
Member Benefits do not apply to free admission for special events, though our Members often receive special discounts on many of our Museum events. Additionally, Museum Membership is for the exclusive use of a single household as designated on the Membership Card. If you wish to purchase a Membership with a Military Discount or add another adult to your Membership, please call 937.275.7431 x 152 for more information. These memberships may only be purchased at one of our Museum locations; Military discounts can only be applied with a current, valid Military ID.
The Dayton Society of Natural History is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Your membership is tax deductible within limits permitted by law. According to IRS regulations for those individuals itemizing their returns, proof of donation is required through canceled checks, credit card receipts or electronic statements. If these verification methods are not available to you, please contact our Membership Department to request a letter confirming your gift. 937–275–7431 ext 152, or email@example.com.